Non-profit organisations find themselves in a complex environment and are faced with growing demands regarding the standard of their internal structures and their performance. One of the main objectives of the CEPS is to make the knowledge generated in research available to the successful implementation by non-profit organisations. The CEPS therefore also offers consulting services in addition to the training courses. We follow a tailor-made coaching approach, designed to help you find the right solution to your organisational challenges. To a limited extent, we also take on external research missions.
Scientific insights, practical knowledge and personal coaching form the basis for our consulting services. Our main focus is on strategic consulting, organisational development, governance, evaluations and impact assessments. We will also provide you with scientific analyses, second opinions and expert reports.
You can also contact us without obligation. We look forward to hearing from you by telephone or email.
Examples of past coaching mandates:
- Scientific patronage through a transformation of an association into a Foundation for a national association of visually impaired people
- New orientation of the internal Governance Structure of a large grant-making Foundation
- Strategy consultancy for a grant-making Foundation linked to a corporation and for a corporate Foundation
- Development of a business plan for a national umbrella organisation
- Feasibility study for the continued operation of a Foundation