Special Issue of Voluntas dedicated to ERNOP conference 2019
In collaboration with the European Research Network on Philanthropy (ERNOP), Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations has announced a special issue dedicated to the 9th international ERNOP conference 2019.
Scholars presenting their papers at this years’ ERNOP conference are cordially invited to submit their full papers for this particular special issue, which will be centred on the core theme of the ERNOP conference 2019: «Philanthropy in the spotlight? Achievements, Limitations, Opportunities and Risks».
Scholars are especially encouraged to submit papers addressing…
- …questions related to the reputation of philanthropic organizations, including issues such as transparency and legitimation,
- …questions related to democratic aspects of philanthropy, such as power exerted due to philanthropic activities,
- …limitations of philanthropic achievements in regard of solving societal (social) issues,
- …opportunities and risks for the future (new problems and new methods).
In doing so, the special issue also aims to discuss the less bright side of philanthropy.
Submission Deadlines for ERNOP conference 2019 view Call for Papers
- Abstracts: February 10th 2019 (notification of acceptance by March 10th 2019)
- Full papers: June 9th 2019
Submission Guidelines for Voluntas Special Issue view Call for Papers
- Submission of full manuscripts to guest editors: September 1st 2019
- Reply and short comments on accepted articles by guest editors: October 15th 2019
- Revision and submission of accepted articles to Voluntas: December 15th 2019
The ERNOP conference 2019 is hosted by the Center for Philanthropy Studies (CEPS) of the University of Basel and will take place on July 4th and 5th 2019 in Basel.